PREMIUM CSS PARTNER
- Premium support
- Active in all countries
- FREE 30-day trial
GUARANTEED BETTER RESULTS FROM YOUR SHOPPING CAMPAIGNS
THE 8 MAIN REASONS TO CHOOSE PRODUCTHERO CSS
- The price - Fixed amount per month: € 39 and € 19 per extra shop.
- No extra costs - No hidden or extra costs for clicks (CPC) or sales (CPS).
- Producthero Optimizer - Effect goes far beyond the 20% CSS discount. Available (for free!) for all Producthero CSS advertisers.
- The power of the biggest- More than 6,000 webshops switched (including IKEA, Intersport, Rituals, G-Star).
- Premium support - By telephone and by email. Premium support from Google too.
- 100% independent - Not part of an online marketing agency. We do not advertise ourselves with shopping ads.
- In all countries - We are active in all 21 countries of the CSS program.
- No cancellation period - Subscription and CSS can be stopped at any time.
|Low fixed monthly fee|
|€ 39 p/m € 19 p/m per extra Merchant Center or country|
|20% CPC discount = 25% extra bidding power|
maintain your own campaigns
|Unlimited products on Producthero.com|
|No hidden or extra costs (CPC/CPS)|
|Phone & E-mail support|
|No set-up costs|
|No cancellation period|
|Subscribe now Done in less than 5 minutes!|
EXPERIENCES WITH PRODUCT HERO AS A CSS PARTNER
For most companies, the Producthero Labelizer should be the standard Google Ads Smart Shopping campaign structure, and there should be a very specific reason if you choose not to implement this.
Within our agency we have only seen positive results after implementing the Labelizer, and it 100% makes sense once you understand the philosophy behind it. What you could expect from the Labelizer? Your overall ROAS from shopping will very likely increase between 10%-30%. We have seen volume increases up to 70%. Less budget will go to your non-profitable products (villains) and more budget will go to the products which are actually profitable (heroes). Expect a volume boost because of all the zombie-products that will finally get a chance to shown on the SERP.
Diederick van Duivenboden,
IWB // Digital Growth Agency